Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It`s muveee time…

movies have been away from my life for a few months….well i think is time for me to dive into this area again…..these are the movies that are going to be show in cinema soon….

p/s; i quite like those fiction movies….haha…fulfill my desire to become a wonder person….


Number 1: Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon
6sh1yr
machine + human feeling= transformer…
sorry for my expanation, and there ain’t no way I’m gonna miss this…hope this time won’t disappoint me although the poster seem to be good…
will be aired on 1st f July

Number 2: Green Lantern
green_lantern_ver5_xlg
it’s time for a new  hero to rise up…The Brightest Day in the Darkest Night, No evil shall escape my sight’… portrayed by the hottest man of 2010, Ryan Reynolds( like himmmm)…
p/s: did i mention green was once my favourite colour….hehe…
will be aired on 17th of June


Number 3: Captain America
captpost_poster
One of my favorite heroes in Marvel Universe who comes right after Ironman…I mean, come on…if you’re a Marvel followers…
will be aired on 22th of July

Number 4: X-Men: First Class
o-hi-res-x-men-first-class-poster-photos-released
It’s about how X-men form and how Charles Xavies and Erik Lehnsherr become enemies from best friends…Gotta watch it…
will be aired on 3rd of June
Number 5: Thor
Thor teaser poster
I can’t say this is nor my favorite character in Marvel but I am do excited about the movie, this is a sequel to Ironman 2 (if you watch the peak at the end of the Ironman 2 credits)…Another word, Thor, son of Odin…how can you not watch his hammer of lighting…
will be aired on 6th of May
Number 6: Kung Fu Panda 2
kung_fu_panda2_poster07
To be honest, I do love the 1st one but I don’t find this one will be interesting as I though there won’t be a sequel…I mean you already defeated the bad guy and what’s more? I’m gonna say this is another ‘hey, the 1st one was so successful, why don’t we make a sequel’ type of movie…who could blame them? I don’t think I will be watching this at the Cinema but if you love cartoons, be my guess…
will be aired on 27th of May


of course…..


hp7 part 2 never leave my life….owwwwww

movies-----emmmm…cmon….popcorn should not be left out…















0 comments:

Post a Comment